He asked an odd random question?

On fifth date with guy and he asked me if I liked him, then asked why when i admitted I did. I didn't ask back and he never said he liked me back, so I have no idea why he asked that. Just a very random thing. Any thoughts? He is a very logical, analytical thinker so asking me why wasn't that unusual. The whole question, however, was!

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• He feel insecure and worry. Since he is very logical, he will have many question that unusual. Because logic makes he see things different if he smart enough. He would like to know you more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't understand. What happened again?

0|0
    0|0
    • From what I am reading, he asked her if she liked him. She said yes, and he wanted to know why. He apparently didn't admit he liked her back, though. She said it isn't out of character for him to analyze her answer, I think.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm. I would think this would be a time for him to say that he likes you, too. Maybe he was thrown when you didn't ask back. FTR, I wouldn't have either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wanted to learn whether you like him for his personality or his appearance

0|0
    0|0