Guys would you date a really tall girl?

Pretty simple, i'm 6ft 3 and it bugs me and i was wondering how many of you guys (or girls) would be willing to date a girl as tall as i am?

• Would date if 6ft 3
  • Wouldn't date if 6ft 3

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys would go for anything. But I am 5ft 9 and I would prefer for the girl to be around my height or shorter. I would not enjoy for the girl to tower over me. Be careful of the guys that do, because guys that go for anyone are usually not the best guys - especially that taller girls (because of less interest) are usually more desperate.

What Guys Said 23

• I'm not going to say that "I would NEVER date a girl because she's so tall." If I knew you on a personal level, and liked being with you, talking with you, then the height thing wouldn't bother me.

However, I generally prefer women who're my height or shorter. I'm 6' even, so anybody who's, say your height or taller, usually won't "catch my attention" if I'm out and about.

So your height really isn't a turn on, but it's not a deal breaker for me either.

• I am 6'7" Would be very happy to find a girl that tall!

• Tall women are the bestest!!! :) I would definitely date a tall woman.

• You only have two inches on me, so if i were my boots we would be the same lol. For some reason it is odd for a guy to date a girl that is taller, but it is something that can be overcome very easily. Some guys really like tall girls. Just like how some like short girls.

• I'm around 6'5" and yes I would.

• it depends on how tall the guy is I'm 6 ft and won't date girls taller than me I don't know i wanna say its a pride thing but I don't know i just don't do it

• I wouldn't mind dating a woman taller than me. Honestly am around 6 ft. myself, and actually prefer women closer to my height.

• Noooooooooo. She has to be 3'4 for me. 6'3 is too tall. Yep too tall.

• like 1,90m.
    I am like 4-5 inches smaller so.. maybe? maybe not. actually height is not the main factor but I would think twice about dating a girl of 2 meters, I would be the midget haha but.. it would be funny

• I would even though compared to her I'd be short. I'm 5'7. It's the person not physical features.

• Yeah I would even if you're an inch taller than me.

• i would date.

• I dated a girl around your height and I was madly in love with her but she cheated on me then left me.

• I am 6'4 so yeah i would date a 6'3 girl

• I would considering I am 6ft 4!

• What's so scary about you being two inches taller?

• Absolutely... I am 6'4" and honestly I would date you or someone even taller it's not an issue whatsoever

• i would but i doubt you would for me since i'm only 5'7, but for some odd reason i find tall girls very hot

• I absolutely would. But I also wouldn't bother to try to see if she was interested because like pretty much all guys I assume the guy being shorter is a deal breaker for a girl so I wouldn't bother trying.

• No that's far too tall.

• I wouldn't because im 6'7 and i dont like girls that are around my height i love short girls though.

• I have dated women taller than me. I'm 5'10 so I'm neither tall nor short on the height scale and it doesn't bother me. It's not like a taller woman is a threat to my masculinity or anything lol.

• I love tall women. They are gorgeous.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd date a tall girl, I have a friend who'd date tall girls, he likes'em tall

• Some guys like tall girls and there are some super tall guys out there who would suit you great too. I was friends with these people I. High school, the girl was 6'2" and the guy was 6'4" they were both super tall and skinny and I thought it looked cool lol. Walking around with them I'm 5'8" and they were hovering over me. Can't say why but I just think it looks badass.