Do Black girls like Hispanic guys?

I'm Hispanic, speak Spanish, light skinned, slight accent (been told), Italian last name, and raised in Pittsburgh (not many Hispanics) so do Black girls like Hispanic guys?
Plus what's it mean "Dude ur Latin? Then use that." and if Black girls would like that.
Cuz I'd like to find a nice, pretty Black girl since I see alotta cuties here in Pittsburgh

Updates:
I'm Hispanic, speak Spanish, light skinned, slight accent (been told), Italian last name, and raised in Pittsburgh (not many Hispanics) so do Black girls like Hispanic guys?
I don't know why some girls find Latin guys so attractive cuz my buddies say "dude if ur Latin then use it" but I don't know what that means or if Black girls like that.
Point is I'd like to find a nice, pretty Black girl since I see alotta cuties here in Pittsburgh

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is Hispanic, it really just depends on the girl. Ask out the girls you find attractive, don't worry about race. It's rarely an issue.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think lots of different ethnicities are attractive, including Hispanics. :) Im not sure what that phrase means, I haven't heard it before lol. Have black girls said that to you or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • In California there are ample Hispanics.
    My understanding is they can be quite clannish, with a caste system to boot.
    Here's a loose Hispanic ranking system one of my friends related to me, in order.

Castile (meaning EU Hispanic)
    Cuban
    Mexican
    South American
    Caribbean

To answer your question, my Spanish friends say they as a rule do not date American blacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl lol Some will like Hispanic guys, some will not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure there are plenty of black girls who like hispanic guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Hispanic guys and find them to be handsome and very attractive☺!

0|0
    0|0
  • Like... duuuh

0|0
    0|0
  • We'll I'm black and I actually find myself mostly attracted to Hispanic guys.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.