Would you date someone in their 20s who's never dated before?

I'm about to graduate college and it sort of hit me that i've never dated. It's not so much that I'm ashamed of it, but, would guys that I do go out with later be bothered by that? Especially the lack of experience? I've never even kissed someone so it seems a little awkward. I just feel like the fact of not dating in college isn't such a big deal on it's own, not everyone takes their relationships seriously and I didn't find the right person to date, but most people would have at least had experience kissing, making out, fooling around, etc. by the time they've graduated. I'm 22, so I'm wondering, would that bother guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with everyone else. I just finished college and i have never had a girlfriend, not that i didn't like a few girls but my main goals during my school years were my grades and hockey. Between studying and having practice everynight and games every weekend i simply just didn't have the time. As long as you reach your goals there is nothing to worry about, there is a time for everything.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope not me. You have had goals in mind, and your pursued them. You didn't let an idiot get in the way. Now your goals are changing. That is cool. If some dude can't get over lack of experience, then he isn't really into YOU anyway.

It would actually be fun to be with a girl that wasn't experience, and have fun learning about one another together.

• Nope not a big deal at all. I am sorta in your shoes except I graduate hs this year and I am looking for a girl to date and hopefully go to prom with. I am also like that lol, but I am not gonna stress over it much. I definently would.

• Well, im in exactly the same boat. I dont know if that would make my answer biased, but it wouldn't bother me at all. I worry too that my lack of experience will cause awkward situations in the future.

• wouldn't bother me. I might actually love it.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I don't think its a big deal. I haven't yet and nobody seems to care.