Are shy guys less picky than outgoing guys?

Are they more open to various kinds of girls or are they as picky as outgoing guys? What are my chances with a shy guy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I think most shy guys want relationships which is why they are shy or afraid therefore making them more picky for dating but nonshy guys dont make a big deal about dating (less picky) but do for relationships (more picky).

• I'm usually shy myself. So I would find it a bit difficult to be with a very outgoing and popular girl. As it has been said before, it depends on the person. I feel that I am less picky though.

• Id say im really outgoing but I've always likes shy guys for some reason, theyre the ones that attract me the most. i want to get with this guy but i find it so hard to approach him since he's so shy. i've told him my feelings before but its been a while so now I don't know what to do to show im still interested

• He may be to scared to act on it, when you told him about your feelings what did he say?

• well it was past summer, in June, and he had a gf so he said he had a gf but was extremly nice about it. he constantly thanked me for trlling him, and said it was really nice of me to tell him etc etc. but now, he's single and i still like him! we dont talk and he probably thinks i dont like him anymore. I don't know but maybe something wouldve happened if he didn't have a girlfriend at the time? I don't know im just guessing

• It depends on the person

• i think theyre more picky

What Girls Said 0