Should I just end things?

I had sex with a guy on the second date and we cuddled after but I felt like it was too soon. I have never done this before. He told me he wanted to see me more and wanted to be in a relationship. I decided to get into a relationship with him. Since we have been a relationship he barely texts me but when we are together he's talkative. After our first date he was the same he barely texted me and asked me why I didn't text him when I do but he just doesn't seem he's interested in texting me by his replies. It makes me wonder if he just doesn't like texting or he's just not interested in me. He isn't proficient in English he has some trouble understanding some words I say and I have to explain what it means. I wonder if that's the reason he doesn't really text me.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably more talkative face to face, texting is not the norm in relationships, it's sort of cold communication. The telephone or face to face works best so use that, also texting and the language thing may leave him feeling a bit inadequate. Actions speak louder than words in the male world, if he is affectionate and communicative so much the better. Yet in your last sentence you have more concerns it seems. How well do you know this guy? If you don't know him so well, hold back especially the sex thing and see how much more effort he makes, if he's indifferent or even less motivated, he may have others on the side. Try visiting him unannounced, perhaps you were just in the neighborhood..

What Guys Said 2

• no don't end it. guys love sex especially 2nd date sex the sooner the better honestly. ik it sounds fucked up but its true. yeah id pull back and wait for him to prove he genuinely likes you

• He isn't proficient in English , thats a big hint as to why he doesn't like txting. he's probably also old school (since he is foreign) so why dont you call him instead or tell him to call you.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd pull back.. If he is interested he will make an attempt. Language barrier is an excuse. Don't justify him