Would you date a petite woman?

Guys... just wondering, would you date a woman if she was a great package, but only 4ft 8in tall?

Thanks everyone!!! :-)
Just curious... guys, if you had any reservations about dating a woman so tiny, what would they be?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, if she has positive attitude and a good sense of humor.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeap... if she could stand to date a guy that was nearly 2 ft taller than she is. (I am 6'7")

• Wow nice height.. You only go for the cute and petite or you go beyond that?

• I go for the whole package, meaning: I am interested in her mind, her heart, her sense of humor, her thoughtfulness, her beauty. The whole thing. She could be 4'8" or 7' and I don't care. It is WHO she is that i care about.

• There's more to "petite" than just height, but yeah definitely. I don't make it much of a secret that I'm only 5'6'', so that wouldn't bother me at all.

• Absolutely. A persons height does not effect me positively or negatively.

• I'm 5 10" and I don't mind. I find it cute when a girl has to go on her toes when she attempts to go for a hug or a kiss

• That's super petite. And yes, I'd certainly give her a shot. I'm pretty short myself at 5'5"

• Yup no issues.

• I only date petite women

What Girls Said 2