Dude.. think I'm in love?

Been with her two years.. it's crazy used to be a player get any girl I want. I'm kinda of a loud extroverted person kinda perverted sometimes she loves it. She a keeper think I should tell her? Never said this word before how should j do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• bah humbug.

What Girls Said 3

• I think if she changed your attitude you really are in love. Just tell her that will make her feel more for you.

• Wow. Two years and only now? Well I still thinks that's great news, its obvious you really like her. Just tell her. You don't have to make a grand gesture, just tell her and anything else that needs to be said will easily flow. All the best :)

• DOOO IT, that's adorable!

What Guys Said 1

• I think you just said it.

It seems like you just need to tell her that you were a player before you met her... and she totally changed her. And that you love her. I think if she knows it is heartfelt that will mean a lot to her.

Wish you well