GIRLS ADVICE ; Why would you Randomly ask a guy if he has a Girlfriend in a conversation... READ BELOW?

So my friend (A guy ) introduced me to his room mate (a girl) and we became friends. She was nice from the start to me, giving me hugs, high-fives and food.

One day I was having a bad time with my studies at University. I was so pissed off and in a bad mood.

I went to my friend's ( the guy) house and had a chat with him. He was trying to console me and make me feel happy.

The girl came from her room and butted into the conversation.

We both politely told that we need some space to discuss the issue, since I didn't want anyone else butting into the conversation.

For that the girl asked my friend ( the guy) , if I had a girlfriend.

I thought it was weird since she was asking my friend , if I had a girlfriend.

It was so random. Why would she want to know if I had a Girlfriend.

Girl's opinion please.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I would say if a girl asks if you have a girlfriend, it's because she's interested in you.

But in this case I don't think that's it. You said that you were upset at the time, so I think she was wondering if that's what you were upset about. She might have thought you were having girlfriend troubles, not school troubles.

• But that was so random... and she asks my friend about it... There are heaps of problems... why would she think it's a girlfriend problem...

Is she trying to tease me or make fun of me?

• I don't think she's teasing or making fun of you.

I think she was just curious about why you were upset, since you didn't want to talk about it in front of her. But without actually knowing her I can't say for sure. Maybe she's interested.

What Girls Said 2

• If I guy is taken we have to be more careful how we act with a guy not to disrespect the girlfriend unintentionally but if a guy is single we are open to joke or flirt without risking hurting someone without meaning to

• Why would she randomly think that I have a girlfriend problem... there are heaps of other problems... I had problem in studies?

• Think this comment was meant for saraaa below :-)

• She probably wanted to know if that's why you were sad

• If she cares about me, even though I don't know her well, could she be interested or not?

• It's possible. Maybe the next time you go to your friends house you should try talking with her a little more. Ask your friend if she's seeing anyone.

What Guys Said 0