How do you get over a guy? This is more complicated than it sounds?

Sorry for the essay...
So I met this guy just over a year ago at uni, in semester 1 this year i started having feelings for him than about a month and a half ago we went on a few dates and he admitted he really liked me and wanted to ask me out since we first met.
The day after our second date he texted me and said he wasn't going into uni that day and I didn't really think anything of it. Then the next day I didn't hear from him and stupidly thought that when he said he wasn't going into uni he meant that he didn't like me anymore (which was really upsetting and made me feel like he had been leading me on) so I texted him saying that I didn't want to see him again (which confused and hurt him). He then called and I realized how stupid I had been but I was too afraid to tell him the real reason I had sent the message which just made him more hurt and angry. He came into uni the day after I texted him but I was still to afraid to tell him so I made something stupid up. I met up with him twice after that then realized he was just been trying to sleep with me (because he knows i'm a virgin) probably for revenge which just hurts even more. Since then I have been avoiding him.
The last time I heard from him was about 2 weeks ago when he messaged me on fb asking if I was free the next day, I said no, then he asked when I was next free and I said I'd get back to him (but never did).
Please can someone give me some advice?

By the way I was scared to tell him because I thought it would make me seem crazy, needy or desperate

Most Helpful Girl

• you gotta tell him the whole story to clear it all up, trust me. thatll make it so much better.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0