Should I confirm about my afternoon coffee date tomorrow?

I have a coffee date tomorrow at 1pm. I haven't heard from this guy in 2 days (since we scheduled the date). Should I text him tonight or tomorrow morning to see if its still on? Or should I wait for him to confirm? I just hope he didn't forget.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating aka as 'testing' is for 'outing the shitheads' You put the guy through their paces to see his metal.

You can confirm or not, it is up to you. But by not confirming, if he fails to show up, that is a good indicator of his character. If he fails to apologize or give an excuse for standing you up, that is the final nail in the coffin. The shithead is outed and you don't waste any more time on him.

It is also an indicator of how interested he is in you if he comes through without constant prodding and reminding. If he is into you, he should have you on his mind and be chomping at the bit for the date.

• Yeah, he texted me 3 hours before the date saying he needed a raincheck due to having visitors from out of town staying a day longer than planned and that he is sorry. I asked him to reschedule... still haven't heard from him. Thank you for your insight.

What Guys Said 1

• You could simply text him and say "See you tomorrow at 2. Let me know if something has come up." or something like that.

What Girls Said 1

• I would just text him "I'll see you tomorrow at 1. Can't wait" and see if he responds