How can you mix up your relationship routine?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year, but it's long distance. Every Monday & Tuesday he comes done to see me. We've gotten into a routine of going to the same three stores in town and then watching movies. What can we do that's a little more exciting? I'm 19 and he's 20 if that helps. Also, it's winter.. so not much to do outside.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how indoor/outdoor you two are geared. Since its winter, and if it is very cold where you are at, then most of the outings will be confined to buildings (shopping malls, skating, arcades, etc.).

If you both are pretty indoorsy or like to do things on the internet, you two can try out roleplay or computer games, and of course the motherload of movies and anime that comes standard with the indoors routine :)

You two may also want to do things that get to know eachother better. Try a 'story night' where its your turn on Monday and his turn on Tuesday, where you each tell some stories from your childhoods.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0