Would you date a guy who is almost 28 years old without a full time career? making minimum wage?

Just asking because I don't think any girls/women would. plus I am in that position

Are there any girls here that have actually stayed in a relationship like this and stuck it out? are you still together? what if the guy doesn't have he ability to get a higher paying job?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm almost in this position as well too, of course i don't want my situation to be like this forever obviously but i hope i don't have to put my dating life/sex life on hold for a while because of this since i'm not getting any younger, besides it's not like i'm looking for a marriage partner or looking to settle down yet

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with the other girls. If you seem like someone aiming for better things and not settling for less, then yeah I'd date you. Because who really wants to work a minimum wage job their whole life unless they're not motivated to move up the ladder? No offense. I'm in that position too but I'm going to school and trying to get more experience for better things. I expect the guy I date to do the same thing. There are always exceptions though. If I genuinely care about the guy and working minimum wage makes him happy, and he's motivated in other areas, then I would still date him.

• i would only if you try your best to have a full time career

• I'm not gonna be like the rest of girls and settle only with guys who have money or WILL earn money. We can make it work, IF it all depends on his other motivations and the personality he has. I don't like laziness because it passes onto others and isn't a good example. I Don't want to end up with a guy who's lazy cuz then I'll be lazy. I'm not carting his ass that's for sure. Maybe... if I really deeply love him.

• It depends on your character and what you want from life.

• if i really liked the guy, was attracted to him and had great chemistry then this wouldn't really matter

What Guys Said 5

• You just described an average male in nowadays world.

I believe for proper girls your character and lifetime plan is more important than what you're making right now.

Sure, there are girls that won't go for those who earn less than a million a year, but let's get real: they are just a leech that can't achieve anything herself, doesn't have anything to offer herself and just wants an easy ticket in life. Ignore them.

• just wondering, do you have a college degree or not? because i don't yet sadly

• I think college may be a bit different in Canada. I do have a diploma from a college program, but no luck getting a job in that department. So after 3 years of ttyig I gave up on it. I still somewhat search for it but don't really care anymore. I am now looking for jobs in the guitar world. I learned how to make an electric guitar this past summer, sobibhooe hers a chance to gt a job or start my own company

• would love to hear of some guys, men having success stories with women being in your situation around your age and older

• i'm sort of like you, this is an area of life in which there are times i hate being born a guy, like i'm sure there are times women hate being female from having periods

• i'm sure there are some women that will, depends on the woman