Girl says she's seeing someone but never seems to do anything with him. She never talks about him either.

There's this girl I've been talking to lately. We've hung out a few times. On the second time we hung out she told me she was seeing someone. But then send proceeded to say he wasn't very good and she gave the impression she wasn't real happy. I've noticed she never talks about him nor does she seem to do anything with him.

P. s. She has gave me the impression that she likes me. Smiling aLL the time and wants to hang out when ever we can.

Opinions please

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wear your heart right away on your sleeve, sweetie, not until you know for sure she is a free bird. Continue to enlighten her but go slow with the flow... by showing her you May be the better man, just may change her mind with someone whom she never really finds worth chirping about and she could come flying your way.
    One thing you never want is a Triangle Threesome where you are at the very top, looking down, from side to side, at the both of them. Right now she seems to be enjoying your company and it may even feel good to be with someone she finds different. But that's not to say that even if there would be problems in Denmark with the other schmo from Idaho, she won't go back every time and return to you here, a stranger in paradise, where it feels nice to just have a little cake and eat it Two.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 11

• stay away from her. at least untill she tells you she is officially single.

Never trust that a good thing can happen from a girl who says she is in a relationship. That is how you get your head knocked off your shoulders. People have guns these days so you may even get shot.

• Are you fucking retarded... Why mess with a girl in a relationship... She's bored... your giving her attention... She likes it.. If she's breaks up with him what makes you think she won't get bored with you to
    Wtf is wrong with people now days. There are so many awesome people yet people chase people they should stay away from or someone they can't have.

• Well if she is seeing someone else she isn't going to talk about him is she. Would you talk about someone you were seeing infront of her... probably not!!! She is probably a bored gf looking for a little excitement and instead of directing that energy into her relationship what most people do she skullks off and spends time with another guy... that is why so many people break up nowadays they stop putting in the effort in their relationship and just do as they please

• Maybe she's private or doesn't want to air her relationship laundry to people? When you hung out was it one on one? If she's in a relationship you have no place asking her out until she makes it clear she's available otherwise not only is her boyfriend hurt but she'll do this same thing to you in the future.

• I wouldn't trust this type of girl. Like okay so right now she's dating some guy but hanging out more with you. Let's say she breaks up with the guy and starts dating you. What makes you think she won't do the same thing to you? She might go around flirting with other guys and you'll become the random guy she's with.

• Been there. Done that. Did the exact same thing to me as she did to the guy before me.

• Word, I fell for the trap when she became single.

• Sorry you guys. Some girls are shady. I almost fell into this type of trap with a guy I used to like.

• She likes someone else.

• She may not talk about him to not be rude or made you feel uncomfortable. If she gave you the hints she's interested ask her if she'd like to go out on a date with you. Make sure to say 'date' because it implies more than casual friends hanging out. But she did say she's seeing someone so ask her when you ask add in 'when you're single...'. Good luck, hope it works out for you :)

• Well, It could be because she is trying to give herself time before jumping into a relationship. Either she is waiting to end the relationship or she is faking the relationship just to ease into the new relationship (My advice: Give her time and just be friends.)

• I'm having the same problem with this guy he says he's marry but he doesn't have a ring and is always talking to girls and is out with he's friends he doesn't even act like he's marry he's car looks like a single guys car he doesn't even have that I'm in love face but I saw pictures of him with a girl and she commented on he's picture greeting he's sister and calling her sister in law. Any though

• They are soon to be married then and are already in the calling the family inlaws situation very sad... or he is married and hides his ring either way dont get involved

• Oh I'm not worry about him because I know he's one of those guys that need more than a girl to feel like a man he's the one that's trying to talk to me I know he was bad news since day one.

• Yup she likes you!! Dont be so quick in telling her that you like her yet. Wait until she breaks up with her bf (which it seems like she's about to do) Im prayin for you!!

• I used to do that too
    Only when I didn't like the guy I was with
    But I didn't have the guts to break his heart
    So...

• You are weak then and men dont like weak women you will learn this in the future trust me. Men want to feel when they ask you something you will be honest it's a thing of loyalty and trust and if you have no guts you will find yourself becoming single time after time

• I was 13...
      Now I'm 14
      I will get smarter
      So don't make me feel bad
      I was stupid but I changed
      But still not mature

What Guys Said 5

• Run bub. You aren't gonna want anything she is selling.
    Reason:
    1. She sounds shady
    -saying she is unavailable for a relationship but showing little to no interest in her "significant other."
    2. Let's pretend this pans out.
    -She leaves him for you. Then what? Do you think she won't do it to you? Only one way to find out...
    3. Girls love to tease and play.
    - dont read too deeply into her "signs"
    -a lot of time women just love to feel desired.

Some of these may apply to the situation. Maybe none of them do. Just play it safe. Good luck

• so she was lying to you about being involved with someone. She was using that as a way to keep you from getting too close.

Now, she will probably be telling other guys she's got something going with YOU..
    This girl is a user,,, be careful!

• Be cautious with this one. Either way it's bad news.

• I have kind of the opposite problem, my girl hung out with a close friend and he posted" had a great day with you baby can't wait to see you again ;)" and I asked her about it and she assured me it was a good friend.

• You asked the wrong sex see you need to be there for her n slowly show how you feel