Do you think she might be losing interest in me?

So I am 22, and met a really nice girl on an online dating site, two weeks ago today, I have had 3 dates with her, then we went on our universities Thanksgiving break on Tuesday after having lunch. Every day since I have met her, we have texted, often in the morning, and at night. She does initiate texts as much or slightly more than me, and responds quickly. I know she told her Mom about me because I guess they looked up those astrology types/matching (Not something I am into personally) and I guess we are a match haha. Anyway, I have told her she is beautiful, I think she's special, etc, so she knows exactly how I feel, and she always tells me she really likes spending time with me. So we have kept in touch a lot for two people who met online and have known each other two weeks only, its seems pretty close. But today I asked her "When do I get to see you again?" over text, and she quickly replied "Maybe this week. Its gonna be a crazy week. I have lots of projects due and a concert." I will say she did mention having a lot of work due after the break last week. Maybe I am just over thinking here, but did she lose interest? I mean she is always asking how my day is going, she even sent me a good morning message yesterday, she does appear to be a busy girl, but I really like her and would be pretty down if she changed her mind. She also said texted me twenty minutes after the conversation ended "maybe we can be study buddies", is that being friendzoned or her doing her best to fit me in?

SORRY if I sound insecure, or whatever you may think, I am actually just a confused 22 year old guy really inexperienced with girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Relax! She went out with you, she is still texting you etc, sounds like she wants to date you. She is probably genuinely busy as many people are, it's nothing to worry about. :) regarding the study buddy comment, that really doesn't sound like being friendzoned. Friendzoned would be more like If you asked her out to the cinema or something and she invited her friends along to join you.
    I think you need to relax a little, take things slow and don't over analyse. You say you're inexperienced with girls that's fine don't feel embarrassed, she obviously likes you and you are prob similar people as you met online. Just chill play it cool and see how it goes, don't bombard her with texts questions etc cos you might scare her off, equally don't completely ignore her, a happy medium. It can be hard in the early stages of dating when the other person is busy... But patience and you'll get there :) Goodluck

• In terms of of texting her, i really have matched her effort, not the other way around, but nonetheless I appreciate your thoughtful advice. I agree I need to play it cool, its just that I am not used to clicking with a girl like this, so I really dont take it for granted.

What Girls Said 2

• To me, it doesn't seem like she is losing interest at all. She probably will just be having a busy week! Maybe after the week is over the week is over and invite her somewhere relaxing and mention how you know she probably deserves it or needs because you know she had a busy week? Know what I mean? :-)

• I think she might actually be busy. So I think she still likes you but really does have things going on during the week. However if you keep asking her to hang out on the weekends and she blows you off three or more time with a different excuse that's not good.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think she is losing interest in you, but I think that you should give her some space. You should text her a little bit less, because maybe she thinks your being too attached.

• I tried to be relaxed, I let her set the pace on texting. I never texted her overly until she began to text me all the time, and she still initiates more than half of the time. But perhaps I can just go easy this week while she is busy so she wonders a little more