Am I a "player" or anything?

Im single and sometimes I might text 2 or MAYBE 3 different girls at the same time. But its usually just one, and if any girl catches my attention I tend to focus on just her. And if i plan on asking her out on a date or anything i cut it off with the (if any) other girls im talking to.

This girl that recently REALLY caught my attention brought up that I texted one of her friends and that it bothered her. She said that me talking to more than one girl makes girls not feel special, even though by that point it had been at least a week since i last texted her friend. I dont feel like im wrong in doing that. Does that make me a player or anything like that? I certainly dont want to be thought of as one, im just trying to be single and "mingle".

The girl cut me off the other day and I feel bad. I really liked her and I think that was why she stopped talking to me. Do you think she is taking it too far or am I really a "player" type and its a big turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't, but the thing is, you texted her friend. If I heard that a guy was talking to my friend too outside of a purely friendly context, I'd feel put off as well. It just doesn't feel right. Especially if she liked you, then you're completely off limits.

What Girls Said 2

• well, it is not nice that you also texted to her friend. it doesn't matter even if you had texted a week ago. I can't say you are a "player" but I can feel her. she cut you off because if things get serious between you two, she won't feel comfortable with her friend.

• She's overreacting. Maybe I'm just weird, but that was a week ago, it doesn't matter anymore! You were looking for a girl, and cut everything off with the other girls when you found one you liked, you didn't do anything wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the type of texts your sending, but if just texting a bunch of girls makes you a player then hell, I'm a player too.