Just for fun!!! Who would you want to date/be friends with? rate in order of appeal and explain if you want?

a) short black hair. Fairly pretty, not smart, good athlete. Laughs all the time with anyone, but a lot of time its fake. A social butterfly, fun to be with but watch out: she might cheat on you. Height: 4"11. Weight: 125 lbs
b) medium length blond hair. Pretty, smart, bad athlete. Laughs only when she means it which is more often once you get to know her, and super loyal. Sassy, and talks back to anyone - sometimes she offends people but it's never usually intentionally and she always makes it up. Height: 5"10. Weight: 130 lbs
c) long brown hair. Not pretty, fairly smart, incredible athlete. Sort of awkward around guys and giggly around girls. Acts stuck up because of her athletic skills, but underneath - which she only reveals to close friends - she is insecure. Height: 5"5. Weight: 140 lbs

• A)
  • B)
  • C)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like B because she is honest and caring and I understands her just by the description. I want to be in a relationship with someone who is "super loyal. Sassy, and talks back to anyone - sometimes she offends people but it's never usually intentionally".

What Guys Said 6

• I'd be friends with B. Too tall to date bit I never kno... the other two don't seem like people I'd trust.

• aww shucks... why does everyone hate tall people? lol

• sorry... i didn't know you were 5'7... yeah i personally souldn't wanna date a guy shorter than me

• that was wouldn't... not souldn't lol

• C is my choice

• B that one is easy. Which one are you?

• B is my choice

• The only one with a personality that I would get along with is A. I would rather be alone than date B or C.

• I... don't know. Can I recolor the hair?

• nope :)

• somebodys great at making up their mind :)

• Yes. It isn't me. Someone proud who simply clicked "B".

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a little bit of all of those 😐

• Be friends only, in this order B-C-A