A good way to find out relationship status?

Hey. So I've been seeing this guy for about 2 1/2 months. Stuff is going well and we have a good time together. We are both going to our respective home cities for Christmas and I was wondering if this is a good time to bring up "us" and if we are exclusive. Mostly meaning.. would he sleep with someone when he goes home if the opportunity arose.
I don't think that he will and I don't feel that he would do it in the city that we both live in now but you know you go home and you are with your friends stuff happens etc.

Can someone give me a little advice of whether I should ask, just leave it til after Christmas and suss out the situation... or just leave it all together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the maturity of the guy really. If he is immature then you never know what he is gonna do when he is around his friends. If he is mature he really will most likely be thinking about wanting to see you and contact you. Keep in contact with him through text messages and stuff for sure and try to get his opinion's on a relationship very subtley.
    You can say like "Doesn't the holiday season just have that loving relationship glow to it?". To get his opinion's just use the jolly season!.

What Guys Said 1

• At around 30, I think this is a perfectly reasonable time to have that conversation at around 2 months. You should always know where you stand in a relationship. When you start guessing or assuming, it's all downhill from there.

What Girls Said 1

• There's no way to make this conversation not awakard. You just need to sit down and ask him where you stand with him.