What type of woman would you prefer?

Hey guys,

I am just wanting to know what type of woman do you prefer? I was talking to my friends and they said that men actually want to feel needed and want a vulnerable woman.

1) Someone who is meek, extremely submissive, does as you say, is dependent on you, vulnerable, has a job but still needs you, Beta female, expects you to always come up with ideas and expects you to lead the relationship.

2) A woman who is will still make you feel like the man, but is extremely strong, doesn't actually NEED you but likes your company, can do everything herself, talented, strong personality but wouldn't try to dominate you, Alpha female, suggests ideas to you.

• I prefer option A
  • I prefer option B

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah, option-b all the way! I like girls who aren't scared to say what is on their mind and can actually function outside of our relationship. Plus, these girls usually tend to be confident and outgoing, which I really like in a girl.

Plus, sometimes it's cool to have a girlfriend who is like "Yo, I want food. Let's go." rather than a girl who only does what you want.

What Guys Said 12

• I picked option A because I like a lot of what you described, though not "does as you say". I can't stand option B. They are the ones that don't need a man in their life, sound a bit like a feminist to me.

• I said that she wouldn't try to dominate you. You must be extremely insecure of yourself and wants people to do as you say.

• Before you judge me, read my original answer, it says I do not want a girl that "does as you say".

Option A sounds like an introvert who would be around me more than her friends.
      Option B sounds like an extrovert who doesn't even need me unless her friends are all busy, working, or with their boyfriends. I don't want to be second choice. Since you obviously are an option B type, you don't have to get so defensive because I picked A.

And don't worry about what kind of person I am, because girls don't want anything to do with me anyways.

That's my opinion, feel free to ignore it :)

• Seriously who wants a child as a wife/partner/gf? I want an equal and we will conquer the world together!

• I find it extremely irritating if a girl is dependent on me.

• B but i'd like her to dominate me XD

A sounds like a robot basically not a girl with personality : O

• Sure, think a quality girl is a robot. Typical.

• B all day long!

• My girfriend is A.. But I love her ;D

• Dont you get tired of her though?

• Is she asian?

• No, she is from Europe . Why do you ask?

• Neither, I prefer women who like to be dominant.

• Theoretically B, but women often confuse those things with being bitchy, so it usually isn't worth putting up with the shit to see if she is that or not.

• I like confident women. I don't want a vulnerable or naïve woman. I am not into fixing anyone.

• There is no such thing as an alpha that doesn't try to dominate. Dominance is the whole point of being an alpha. Alpha females are good for sex but make terrible wives. So depending on the type of relationship the guy is looking for will effect which type of women he will prefer.

Woman A sounds like wife material that isn't going to turn everything into a fight the moment she doesn't get her way. Being submissive is not weakness. It is just a way to function as a team.

You can't have two leaders, and very few women can remain attracted to a man she has dominated into submission. Also very few men can be happy like that. Of course you could take either to an extreme but submissive women generally make the best wives.

• There are some women such as myself that are high alpha, high beta female hybrid

• Yes there are different levels of alpha. As I said it is possible to take either to an extreme, and most people are somewhere in the middle. The fact you even used the word alpha to describe B is a red flag as it speaks of an extreme. An alpha is dominate, and is not balanced with more submissive qualities needed to make a relationship work.

• I'm shopping al carte... I'll take vulnerable (not because she's weak, but because she's strong enough to swim in my emotional ocean... The rip tides are a struggle only the strong will survive) and expects me to lead the relationship (not because she needs me to, just because she understand me) from girl one... and extremely strong (emotionally), doesn't actually NEED me to survive, but needs me emotionally and wants me more than anything in the world (if I leave for any period of time she will hold shit down, but wait for my return and know I'm coming back), can do everything herself, talented, and strong personality from number two...

• Fuck weakness.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait, so we can't be submissive but still talented?

• I said that she wouldn't try to overpower you, but still can be submissive and talented

• Your eyes are very pretty by the way

• Awh thank you very much (:

• How in the world does anybody pick A. If I was a guy, I'd eventually get pissed as fuck.

• Oh a lot of guys want to feel "needed" and want a vulnerable woman.. pffft

• Well I will only be a bitch for like two seconds if I feel there has been an injustice. Otherwise, I wouldn't try to dominate you. True, I like to compete with you and I only want a man for company, but I dont need a man per say, I am not a vulnerable person nor can I pretend to be.

• I'm with you. Although, not being vulnerable while expecting (or not) the other person to be is kind of destructive in a relationship. Also, not being able to make someone feel needed is - how ever will you feel valued if your partner never really shows that (s) he needs you? I'm also like you, as a person I'm not vulnerable nor do I need a man per say but entering a relationship without ever being vulnerable is kind of damaging.