Drunk texts... truth? yes or no?

this guy who i was ''seeing'' for a while, texted me while he was drunk with ''i keep seeing you everywhere'' i can't do anything about it , its just my ''heart'' im following, ''to me you are an 11 out of 10'' etc. and i was like ok... when i asked him about it... he didn't remember a thing! he said did i say that? he said he doesn't like me at all and would never date me, he said he was just ''using' me , i never slept with him all tho he tried to a lot. Was he in denial of his feelings or just playing?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was drunk and being an ass... which is usually what people are when they get drunk. Move on.

What Guys Said 3

• denial. i used to think drunk txts were true until i said very mean things that i ended up regretting saying. so i would say without any anger issues going on between two people drunk texts are more often than not going to be true

• It depends on the guy. I personally am always more open & honest the more I drink.

• Yeah, he is just playing you. So i wouldn't waste time trying...

What Girls Said 2

• he's a mean drunk and probably not an honest one. move on

• dont take serious