How to hook up with a milf? like, where to meet them, etc. and any other info one should know?

im 22 and i always had a huge passion for women that are much older then me, mostly in their 40s or late 30s. they just really turn me on! so how could one meet women like this? purely for sex. i doubt that they'll want something serious with a guy in their 20s anyway lol. im registerd in a sex dating site, and sometimes i see some older women that are looking for younger guys like me, the problem is that they live on the other side of the country lol but this tells me that some women are indeed looking for younger guys. any lovely mature ladys, that are into younger guys, that are kind enough to share their opinion? basicly where to go to meet them (i know they probably dont hang out all in the same place lol but still), what to say, what not to say, etc. any younger guys that had something with a milf and want to share how they managed to get her? basicly, any feedback is welcome. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Online is probably the best bet

What Girls Said 2

• I want to say that there's a dating website for that... cougar something. Yeah, cougar life.
    http://cougarlife.com/

• I'm trying to think of places. Grocery stores, parks with their kids (start running), bookstores, ummm... I'm happily taken so I don't really go out except occasionally with my girls. We try to go to less crowded pubs rather than "scenes".

• thanks for mentioning this site. i prob should mention that i live in germany. im guessing that there will be lots of users from the states, there aren't much from here. but there are some so i am already looking into it:) as far as these places, i would never aproach a women in a random place, because although some women like younger guys, lots of them really dont! and untill i see otherwise, i always assume she goes with the latter. i guess i could aproach a woman in a grocery store asking her about a recipe or something and see where that goes haha. other then that, im still pretty clueless

• although i just saw, a payed membership is required. you are only able to send 3 messages lol. i might use if i see if this my only option. but i hope its not

• What turns you on about an older lady? Do you think they are easier to get cause they are older or do they look desperate or what? Just curious

• to answer your question, i absolutely think they are NOT easier to get at all, if anything its much more difficult! and what i like about them... its a lot of things! i just love their bodies, they have more experience, they usually aren't completely shaved down there, what i really like, they aren't taking selfies all the time... lots of stuff!
      and LOL! im curious about how did you even found this question? could you say? xD

• How to hook up with a milf you ask well you can volunteer in schools you will find a lot of milf there. its not that hard

• I also asked if it was ok if an older woman to flirt with younger men some said it was ok and some said it was gross.

What Guys Said 1