Is she worth dating?

She is an overall awesome person. We've been friends for a long time already and we both like each other. However, she has always been in bad relationships because she cheats on her boyfriends. She also parties a lot. My older brother tells me he gets grossed out by her because of what she has done in the past. I am not sure what to do. I have always liked her since we were in high school. Now we're both in college, and I feel like I have a real chance with her. I don't know what to do. I feel like she might cheat on me too.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I'd say, steer clear for the most part, she sounds like no good news to me, usually, a track record like hers is a warning sign.

What Girls Said 7

• If she really loves you or cares for you or u matter a lot to her. She will settle down and not cheat on u. That will prove herself to you. If she cheats then u really didn't make an impact on u. On the other hand some people do things 4 different reasons. I use 2 cheat bc I was afraid that my bf would leave me and i'd have a rebound. Long story short, it's ur descion.
    A. If she cheats on u, leave bc ur not that important 2 her that she would settle down 4 u.
    B. Work on it as a team discover the source as to why she cheats and go from there. It takes work but it develops a bound and trust that if true love won't ever tear. U have 2 be willing 2 forgive and not judge.

• You'll never know until you try. Just brace yourself for a break up... But if you really like her, maybe you can try.

• I would talk to her about getting together. if she has changed or not. she might have changed science high school..

• Based on her track record, I wouldn't take the risk. If she cheats on her boyfriends, what makes you think she'll change for you. She's an awesome person but maybe you should just keep her as a friend

• no. not worth heartbreak

• I think you should go for it. But if she cheats. Then breakup.

• Hell no, she's cheating on plenty of guys. Once a cheater always a cheater.

What Guys Said 2

• Well do not date her if your gut feelings tell you not to. Pay no attention to what you feel for her if your gut feelings tell your the opposite.

• well,, its hard to make risk and game of love is most taxing so don't bring your heart to the table. casual/open might work