Is it okay for a senior guy (17 almost 18) and a freshman girl (15) to date?

What are your thoughts about a 17 and a 15 year old dating? Neither being desperate they just generally like each other and have known each other for a while.

• It's fine if you like each other
  • No he is probably a loser
  • It wouldn't last
  • Ew that's weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Two years isn't jack shit, kids think it's a lot because it's different grades but in reality it's so small that it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 2

• Well senior assholes took all the good girls when I was a freshman anyway... then took the rest of them when I was a sophomore...

• It's fine go ahead and plow.

What Girls Said 2

• Just generally speaking, thats a pretty dangerous relationship, because he will graduate and go to college, if he stays local he'll feel a sense of being held back, unless its what he really wants, then there's the whole, sexual situation because as of now it isn't really legal. And ofcourse its gonna probably happen anyways. Im not judging at all because I believe that if its real its real. You'll know if it is because if it wasn't you wouldn't need advice. My advice is do what your heart says but BE CAREFUL. Dont put yourself in a situation you can't get out of and consider the future. Discuss it together and see where you two are going. Many people are gonna say things that are gonna make you doubt the relationship because of age, maturity, sex. Which is understandable because all those things are depending factors of this relationship. And its not normal to most people tosee a senior and a freshman together. But like I said, if it's real its real. Just protect yourself.

• who cares what others think? if you two like each other then I mean go ahead