Do white girls not date biracial guys White/black?

Cause someone on here posted that cause I'm biracial that it would never happen

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh no, that's not true! Everyone has their preferences; just because one person says something that doesn't mean everyone says it.

What Girls Said 4

• I like guys based on their personality and of course a little bit of attraction is needed in the beginning for there to be a spark. I find some biracial guys attractive but some of my other white friends don't. I would say 50% don't care about color. Yet some of my friends of color only date white guys? So there is that.

• This white girl dates any race, or mixed race as long as he's a decent guy that I happen to like ;)

• Personally, no...

in general... Yes girls do date biracial and black guys all the time.

• Each girl is different with different opinions. I know a lot of girls who have or are dating biracial guys. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Bullshit. Some do, some don't. They're all different. I personally know many white girls who love biracial guys though. Don't get caught up with what retards say on here, bro.

• I've seen older white men with dark young black women while in Cuba. Anything is possible.

An older european white male even walked up to me and asked me to get him a black girl.

• In my school it happens all the time, but not a lot and there's a reason. Let's say a white girl goes out with a black guy. She'll be around his black friends and black family and her fellow white race would look down upon her and tease her about being a "nightrider"

• See that's racist I wish someone would say that to a girl I date

• it happens man just like if it was the other way around, thats how society still is for the most part