Your personal opinion do you think I could get the hottest girl at the uuniversity?

Sometimes I just sit and think on it cause I don't know where I fall on the look scale

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I mean if you know her and feel that there is something worth exploring between the two of you then by all means. But if you have just seen her around and think she's hot you might want to get her name and number first

• It is possible.

• Possibilities...

• Probably not.

• if she is not stupid and doesn't think only looks and you are a nice guy then maybe yes.

• By that I'm not attractive and couldn't get her off looks

• im not saying that I didn't even see your picture , I only says that some girls only care about physical aspect and why she finds hot maybe different from how you look.

• What do you think of this one

• You ask us to look at your body, and then tell if you can get her? pf..

• Who knows? The hottest girl is someone different to ten different guys. If you want girls to appreciate you for more than looks, though, you need to appreciate them the same. Girls don't enjoy the "You're super hot, I'm nice - I deserve you" routine.

• Honestly, no. Not based on looks alone. If you've got other things going for you, possibly.

• See knew I was ugly thanks

• Do things you can be proud of, and that add value to who you are in society.

• I do everyday but I just look in the mirror and be like damn you ugly lol sorry it wasn't meant to sound funny but it does

What Guys Said 4

• it all depends on how much effort you put

• No, you don't have the confidence or else you would of never asked.

• Yeah you could. You can't if you don't try though.

• The only way to know is by asking her out dude.