Is it a good idea to date in college?

what are your opinion on dating in college, do you think it's a good idea or should a person wait until they're older? feel free to talk about your experiences!

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel you're ready for it then have one. It's your choice. Also if you really like someone and you have to make a decision think about how it might benefit and conflict you (grades, life choices, job, ...)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Dating in college is great to gain experience. In today's society, the first relationship you're in probably won't be the one that lasts till marriage. So working out all the kinks and stupid behaviors early on prepares you for later.

0|0
    0|0
  • its never good or bad
    if u think u r old enough to handle it tehn sure

0|0
    0|0
  • My son didn't date in college. He focused in his degrees, BS/MS. Just now is he starting to look for someone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Dating in college is great, as long as you and the person you're dating are on the same page and communicate.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah I guess, but do you not think it's a better idea to just enjoy being young and single, and wait to be in a relationship until you're older?

• It all depends on your maturity level and your academic schedule of how busy you are. Personally id rather be single or in a serious relationship (simply because i like getting to know someone on a deeper level and put in hard work to achieve something great, a real connection). It all depends on what you're looking for and interested in.