How do you tell if your boyfriend/girlfriend is your one true love?

how do you tell if your boyfriend/girlfriend is your one true love

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was with my ex, I got sick of him very very fast.. I got annoyed with him very easily and we just didn't have much in common, sex was almost too important.
    I am now engaged to an amazing man and the whole time we've been together I haven't ever been sick of him, I more than appreciate his company, and I find that I prefer being in his company over having my time alone. He doesn't annoy me, and we talk about so much :) and sex is great, not too much, not too little. Also, when I see something cool or learn something, he's the first person I want to tell, I always think "I can't wait to tell my fiancée that".. I love him so dearly and he's my best friend and again, we just appreciate each other's company and never get sick of one another. It's wonderful. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Less sex and more romantic emotional engagement approach by a man could tell you.

• he never ask for sex we are always cuddeling

• we been together going on 11 months and 3 months

• I hope... It stays... Coz teenage relationship failure is very high 95%.
      I hope you both make it in future :)

What Girls Said 4

• I go by the theory: "Every boyfriend is the one, until proven otherwise".

• your likely too young and it won't last anyways... remember me in 2-5 years lol

and i did date a guy from 17 to 27

• If you question it, then they probably aren't

• Honestly you just know, I know that sounds clichĂ© and stuff but it's true.