Would you date someone who is a single parent?

Personally I would be perfectly fine with it because I only have a 30% to 40% chance of being able to have kids, so it would actually be to my benefit. One of my dreams is to become a great father for a child, even if it's not my biological child :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a single parent and I would take care of her kid as if its my own but I also want to have a kid of my own aswell. Like you, I also want to be a good father one day. LOL

What Girls Said 3

• ... yes, but would have NO DESIRE to ever meet their child.

• That's so contradictory that it kind of pisses me off, obviously you WOULDN'T date a single parent because you wouldn't want to meet their child and when you date a single parent, you ARE going to meet their child if it gets serious enough.

• I am a serial dater who NEVER gets serious about anyone, which I make puuuuuurfectly clear upfront. Likewise my disinterest in their friends and family.

Your reaction is honest and I respect it.

• I would, but I do admit I would be jealous of the ex.

• I would not, but a lot of girls would :D

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it's not a dealbreaker.