Is there really a special someone for everyone?

I have a severe allergy and have social anxiety, I try to be outgoing but it just makes me feel weird. I'm always told I'm funny and really genuine. I'm not trying to sound conceited but I'm not bad looking I've been called attractive. The one girl I truly love has a boyfriend. We grew close and both have feelings for each other we used to text and hangout all the time now we hardly text once a week. I've kinda just accepted thus is the way its gonna be.

Most Helpful Girl

• There defintely is someone out there for you. Im really shy and people tell me Im really attractive all the time and for the longest I couldnt figure out why no one liked me. Finally one guy told me that I was really attractive but because I was so shy guys felt intimidated around me - Im shy so I dont like to talk to many people but guys took that as a well she doesn't want to talk to me. So I encourage you that even though its uncomfortble to be outgoing try, and watch how many more girls will be drawn to you then

• Thanks you that's helpful. I can't help but feel my allergy is made me the way I am today. I'm always so worried about trusting someone with my life.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• There is an old legend of where when god or some god created earth he put people with two heads and twice of every body part it states that the two were perfect for eachother. He spit them in to two peices and they were ment to be. If you belive there is someone there is someone for everyone

• Thanks that's interesting

• Your welcome hope it helped answer your question and helps you get the girl while learning some old legends

• i want to believe it is true

• Of course! There are billions of people here, there has got to be someone for you. I wouldn't even sweat it.