Guys, would you date someone you hooked up with? Why or why not?

And if you would date the person, how will you approach her differently if you're not sure if she feels the same.

Or if you wouldn't date her but he wants to date you, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. I actually think I can help with this one. I just hooked up with one of my best friends last Thursday. I feel that I would probably date her if she acted like it was something she wanted. If you hooked up, even while a little tipsy, then there is obviously an attraction there. It shouldn't change your decision whether or not you guys date. It should all depend on how you feel about the person, but if you hooked up, you obviously must have SOME feelings for one another. I'd give it a try. See how you are after 1 or 2 dates.

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on tv we see all different aproches it all depends on the person

What Girls Said 1

• My best friend started a relationship with someone she hooked up with. It can happen, but usually they guy loses respect for the girl. It's dumb, but true is my little bit of experience.