What does it mean If your crush always looks at you but never says anything to you?

I always notice how my crush always looks at me when he sees me. Whenever I'm at a distance he will look at me and when I'm near him or nearby he looks at me but doesn't say anything to me. When I walk by and pass him up with his friends I notice how he looks up at me. He would also stop walking and look at me. What does it mean If he keeps looking at me but doesn't say anything to me? Why would he look at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's shy. Talk to him.

What Guys Said 3

• He probably knows you have a crush on him and is wait waiting you to make your move. He doesn't want to make the move first because he's scared that people have been telling him what he wants to hear

• It probably means he wants to talk to you but doesn't know how to

• Talk to him. Do it. When im arround the girl i like if she´s with more people i´m to shy to talk to her, try to get close to him, touch him in the arms ( i LOVE when she playfully tocuhes my arms), if he´s like me, he really likes you but its to shy to make a move.

What Girls Said 0