Boyfriend and ex girlfriend?

My boyfriend is talking to his ex girlfriend, any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• As the girl that is severely missing her best friend because his new girlfriend has an issue with the factwe were once lovers so will not allow us to speak: trust your boyfriend. Ex's are ex's for a reason. He is with you for a reason. If you cannot trust him 100% in any situation with any other person: You shouldn't be in something as serious as a relationship with him.
    A relationship without that kind of trust will not last.

What Guys Said 2

• He probably in a way miss her but also just wants to be friends with her

• leave him or make him jealous

What Girls Said 1

• About what? what do they have in common now that they are over. Exes I don't know can't be friends then again maybe but sex usually gets involved u gotta be careful because thats sneaky shit now if he allows u to read their conversations then maybe not so but I'd chk him for that. me and my ex got kool recently its been years and he was trying to have sex with me and yrsss ago we were talkin and we messed around so u must be careful