Do I contact him? He said he was interested?

I went on a coffee date with a guy and afterward he walked me to my car and said he would email me his number and that he wanted to see me again. Four hours later he emailed me this: "Thank you for meeting me. You are intriguing and beautiful. I look forward to seeing you when I get back in town." I replied and thanked him for coffee and wrote that I was impressed with what I saw. It's been three weeks and I haven't heard from him. He commutes between two towns on a weekly basis and is only in my town for three days a week and works most of the time. It also sounds like he could be gone for stretches at a time here and there. Was this a nice brush off and is this guy full of B. S. or should I touch base with him? I'm not used to chasing guys.

• Contact him
  • Forget about him

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is life came up.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he was probably interested at the time, but perhaps he has changed his mind or met someone else. Sorry but forget him

• yes of course contact him. trying is better than regretting.