He broke my heart and now talking about booty calls?

I don't know what to do. We were together for 6 mos. I became pregnant 3 months ago. about 3 weeks ago he asked me to have a abortion and ended our relationship. He was mean as could be on this as well. The baby was a mutual thing and he was happy until the night his family found out. That's the night he did this. I tried to get him back because his sister told me he had some kind of issue with oxygen loss at birth and didn't have the capabilities of being a dad. I didn't see this out of him and I thought his family was pushing this. He seemed happy with me, I had caught him in several lies during the time. Since then we talked because he's concerned about child support and etc. He is cold and mean to be honest. I still love him and want him back. But after the text we had which he told me he didn't love me miss me or want me back over and over I decided to just let it be. Thinking he might miss me after all. Well a friend of mine contacted him through MySpace telling him that he was wrong for what he did and he needed to pay child support. That's when we talked on the phone and I told him all what his sister said and I felt we needed to deal with this without everyone else involved. As I put it they weren't in bed with us so they needed to butt out. He seems so different and told me the old him was long gone. We agreed we miss the sex. Talked about hooking up for some fun. I had heard there were rules to booty calls. I asked what his thoughts were and he told me this. don't fall in love, don't get attached, sex only, only call or text when you want sex and that its ok to call or text every couple days or so. HUH? So I called my best friend and talked to her. She told me that was standard booty calls but when I told her he suggested a 6 hour booty call time she told me that's insane. 3 hours tops she said. I still love him and I don't know if I can do this without feeling. this will be my first booty call deal. I'm 36 and never did this kind of thing. He is also currently looking for someone else. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my sweetie, I feel it for you. Its very obvious he just wants to use you. You are way better than the scumbag, don't settle for less even though you still love him. You are worth more than this. My advice is to avoid him and his family and surround yourself with friends and family that love and support you at this time. Don't worry time will heal and eventually you will realize you no longer have feelings for him. Be strong and focus on being the best mother you can be to your child.You will find someone who will cherish and appreciate you for you and not for your body. Believe me you will.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't go thru with it, when there's holes in his story, and he only wants a booty call its time to cut all lines to him, plus 6 hours isn't alot. I don't know who your friends been with but 6 hours is basic.

• Well don't do it. try to stay away from him he doesn't deserve you anway.

What Girls Said 2

• If you go through with this booty call thing, it'll just take you that much longer to get over him. Start the healing process now by staying away from him and think of your baby. It doesn't sound like he deserves you if he's gonna bail after getting you pregnant and then ask for sex. Just imagine if your best friend was in your situation. You wouldn't hesitate to tell her to stay away from a guy like that!

• dont do it. my ex wanted me for one and I did but then he fell in loe with my bestfriend a month letter and I did not know they were 'talking" at the time we did what we did. I regret it sooo much. and I still loved him. so don't do it if it means more to you then to him.