rejoin after second break up?

i had been broken up with my girl friend second (flirt) time for 21 days ( after 1st break up rejoined after 1 week) , i was trying to get her back, now she connected me in whats app but no message. now i need her completely back for all enjoyment and keep relationship permanently.

• GOOD
  • BAD
I HAD BEEN BROKEN UP WITH MY GIRL FRIEND SECOND (FLIRT) TIME FOR 21 DAYS ( AFTER 1ST BREAK UP REJOINED AFTER 1 WEEK) , I WAS TRYING TO GET HER BACK, NOW SHE CONNECTED ME IN WHATS APP BUT NO MESSAGE. NOW I NEED HER COMPLETELY BACK FOR ALL ENJOYMENT AND KEEP RELATIONSHIP PERMANENTLY.
I HAD BEEN BROKEN UP WITH MY GIRL FRIEND SECOND (FLIRT) TIME FOR 21 DAYS ( AFTER 1ST BREAK UP REJOINED AFTER 1 WEEK) , I WAS TRYING TO GET HER BACK, NOW SHE CONNECTED ME IN WHATS APP BUT NO MESSAGE. NOW I NEED HER COMPLETELY BACK FOR ALL ENJOYMENT AND KEEP RELATIONSHIP PERMANENTL
rejoin after second break up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm well since its the second breakup its really hard to get her back immediately. Just be cool with her. Tell or show her that you're still interested but give her space too. TRUST ME. She probably connected you in whatsapp because she still kind of likes you. But she's probably worried that if you come back together you'll just break up again. so also show her that you "changed your ways", if you know what i mean :) just dont make it too needy or anything. Show her that you're cool now and you guys can date again. Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Make up sex? Haha.

Try to keep a healthy relationship, though! If you're only looking for sex, it doesn't seem like this is the gal for you. That, or you two should talk it out so you can figure out a way to meet halfway so that both of you are comfortable. Remember it isn't all about sex, if you care about her, show her outside of the bedroom :)

• I SUPPORTED HER IN MANY WAYS, GETTING JOB, FINANCE SUPPORT ETC

• BUT, STILL I HOPE, SHE WILL COME BACK BUILDUP STRONG RELATIONSHIP, THEN WE MAY HAVE IT, BUT IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME. HER PARENTS HAS MORE RESPECT ON ME

• don't worry about rushing it, though. If you really want to pursue this, take your time, because it'll take time. Good relationships are built over time, and take dedication

• wait are you saying you just want her back for sex or?

• Oh well I mean I guess if you tried hard enough and were fully dedicated to her.

• Why is everything capitalized and so incoherent?

• That doesn't mean she owes you anything after the relationship ended. Just move on.

• you want her only for sex? thats how i interpreted it

• just to highlight

• ok
      you need to give her a break, there must be reasons why people break up... respect her space now if she return it means you are meant to be together.

What Guys Said 2

• She's telling you she's considering getting back together, but isn't ready to discuss it with you yet. Have patience.

If this is an arithmetic progression, you'll be apart for at least 2 months if you break up a 3d time!

• I generally find women don't care much for guys who YELL ALL THE TIME, EVEN ON THE INTERNET. Caps locks key. Press it sometime.