What are the top 5 indicators that a guy isn't serious and just wants to have some fun?

I am single and I'm in the dating stage. I want to be extra careful with the guys I go out with because of the bad experiences I had. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish it was simple but its not, especially with guys so many of us hide are emotions or just do not show them well so we come across as only wanting sex. I think you just have to be careful and take your time. Honestly making them wait for sex is probably the best idea to weed out the players. A guy only wanting sex probably is not going to stick around for over a month without any if you guys are exclusive. Also how often does he text or contact you first and what does he say. If he is saying good morning good night that is good. How hard does he try pushing meeting up or isn't a sexy flirts in person or on the phone. Just watch and be careful but also try not to judge to hard. If you like a guy and think it might just be worth trying even if he is throwing off bad signs sit down and talk to him about how your feeling and tell him you need to take a step back in the sex area. Im sorry my answer is not the best and I wish you luck its a tough spot.

What Guys Said 4

• 5 is oddly arbitrary, but okay.

1.) Doesn't want to hold hands with you in public
    2.) Doesn't bother introducing you to his friends
    3.) Doesn't let you tag him in Facebook photos
    4.) Doesn't take you on dates. He'd always rather hang out at the apartment and.
    5.) Isn't willing to cancel any plans to accommodate something time-sensitive that you want to do.

• just be as smart as you can and keep your eyes open.
    the best you can do is not jump in too fast and don't get emotional

• Honesty and serious commitment is very rare in male world

• The difficulty faced by you and many other women is not only weeding out the guys who just want to have some fun, but also the players who pretend they are serious when they are not. At the end of the day you've just got to trust your gut!

• I just hope that my instincts would be 99% accurate.

• agreed. you have to try and take romantic emotion out of the equation and make a decision which feels rational to you based on what you know about the person. Spend some time getting to know them and their friends etc, find out what they're like.

What Girls Said 2

• They get touchy and want sex on the first date especially but some are very good actors they conceal their intention well like what forgotten moneky said.

• He rushes you and makes you uncomfortable.

He doesn't say much or sounds vague.