Should I make my move now or risk them getting back together?

I really really like this girl, had a crush on her but it developed into much more after i got to know her. When i met her she was broken up with her boyfriend. I actually asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said "not right now". I made it pretty obvious that i liked her. She would playfully flirt a lot. Just one example, "She asks me to put a bandaid on her finger for her during class."

I was hoping she liked me. She got back with her boyfriend and he kinda got in my face a couple times.
So for the next few we got close, we have so much in common. She is always acting cute and thats why i like being around her so much. Last week she asks me if she could eat with me and i got her a fork and i shared my lunch with her. Her boyfriend obviously didn't like this very much.

If the boyfriend was a nice guy, i might respect his wishes but he is a douche. So, yea they got into an argument over that.

Just this weekend she was fighting with him. I was texting her Friday night and she tells me she really wants to see this movie but she has no one to go with. So i naturally ask her if she wants to go with me. She seemed excited when i asked, she said you better not be getting my hopes up. I paid for our tickets and bought us some popcorn. We watched the movie and throughout movie she was being very playful, when ever something cute happened she would grab my arm and shake it and be like "omg its so cute". And when she started eating popcorn, she would throw some at me every other time she got popcorn. It was really cute and it went on the whole movie. I played along and i eventually raised the stakes and got a handfull and tossed it at her. She looked at me like "you did not just do that" but she was laughing and she continued to throw popcorn at me. I had a pretty good time. That day was the first time i hugged her.
She just broke up with her boyfriend today and i see her tomorrow for class. I want to make a move but i don't know if its too soon.

• Tell her i like her
  • wait (risk them getting back together)

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, i want you to wait a bit... just because after a heartbreak and a break-up, girls often feel they like another guy but unknowingly use him as rebound for their hurt feelings. if you really want to confess, tell her "i know this probably isn't the best time, and you don't need to do anything about it unless you want to, but i like you" - just so she won't feel as pressured into answering and may convince herself she truly likes you (in case she doesn't yet). girls seem to be experts in fooling themselves into believing they like someone (trust me, i've done it, and my sister has multiple times)

What Girls Said 2

• Let me just start with, omg thats the cutest story ever!! You should have known the answer by typing it! he's a jerk. you're the sweetheart. I don't know her yet I can tell she adores you! Just tell her! Before its too late! This feels like a romeo and juliet story. Haha go tell her before you lose the opportunity

• I'm scared that she only sees me as a friend, and i also am scared that telling her how i feel less than 24 hours after she broke up with him is not a good idea.

• Go for it dude!!! Tell her you really enjoyed going to the movies with her and ask her out to something else. When the night is over and you both have a good time, let her know you like her!

What Guys Said 3

• i voted "A" go ahead dude!!!

• I would say tell her but also tell her it'll only work if it's over with her ex. If she goes into it with unresolved issues with her ex it's going to end badly for you.

• Now! Fortune favors the bold