Guys what do you want in a girl? Like what do you look for?

What is it you look for in a girl most and what would turn you off a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am really fighting the urge to make a "my penis" joke.

Honestly, to put it as simply as it can get, I'm looking for is a girl who is my best friend before anything else. And yeah, I have a list of preferences and likes/dislikes, but for her to become my best friend most of those are going to be met.

"All we want is someone we can fight with like crazy and then have the kind of make up sex that makes your left side go numb." - Christopher Titus

What Guys Said 4

• I want someone who's attractive, fun, adventurous, honest, and kind. Turn offs are lying and being a bitch.

• turn ons
    positivity about herself and others. optimism. sense of humor, is happy with who she really is. self confidence and high self esteem. funny. talkative very much, intellectual initiates romance etc.

turnoff
    complaining, not happy with herself, low self esteem, insecure, pessimistic, not happy with her boobs body etc. talks negative stuff and self put downs boring shy moody etc.

• A girl who's smart, sweet-natured, fun, free-spirited, and principled with an athletic body. What turns me off is bitchiness in all its forms. Just being nice will improve any girl's attractiveness to guys.

• Pretty much what yaddayaddayadda02 said. Nothing kills romance more than lying and bitchiness.

What Girls Said 0