Is their any point in me trying For a girlfriend When I am in a wheelchair?

Girls just don't notice me I am told it shouldn't matter but I think that's bs I would also date a disabled lady but their hard to find I got turned down once before and it hurt like hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.bcm.edu/.../?pmid=1408#findings

"Among the women with disabilities who were not married or in a serious relationship at the time of the study, 42 percent said it was because no one had asked them. Only 27 percent of women without disabilities listed that as a reason for not being in a relationship."

Being male I imagine it's going to be much, much worse for you.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course there is.
    Don't let that chair limit you.
    Get involved in some support groups. Help others and in doing so you are taking advantage of your situation.
    You're not brain dead you know.
    :)

• It is very hard , sorry to say , I'm not going to lie. But I think you're too young to give up on love and I'm sure you'll find someone sooner or later.

• Don't let your disability limit you. If you go in defeated you'll come out defeated. Have some confidence and some hope.

What Guys Said 3

• It's going to knock many to most girls out of consideration. but not 100%.

What mobility do you have?

And I've been turned down a hell of a lot of times, we all have, don't let it get to you.

• look up Sean Stephenson

• Try online dating and be upfront about it but be interesting.

• Mate Try that I am still online get no where losing hope big time But thanks anyway

• Other ladies in similar situations may be open to a relationship. As you know, the only difference between them and others is the challenges that they face as you do. The rest is a normal, loving human being that can fill your heart and life.