Is telling a friend how I fell about him a good idea?

My friend has been flirting with me for months. We stare at each other and seem to get each other. He accepts me the way I am and vice versa.
I have feelings for him and have done for months.
The last couple of weeks things seem to be coming to a head. He called me stunning the other week and turned up to see me as soon as he found out I was there with another guy.
He's seeing someone but it's not serious.

I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't know if that's a good idea or not.
I'm worried that I'll ruin our friendship, but I need to know. If there's a chance we could be together, then I have to take it.

Would you be terrified if a girl told you she had feelings for you?
If he says no, do you think our friendship can be salvaged?

What Guys Said 1

• I would tell him how you feel. I told one of my female friends that I've known for years that i liked her more than and friend, after she said she didn't feel the same way i was dissapointed but we talked about it and it helped. To this day she is still one of my best friends, and i can talk to her about anything, i even asked for advice about another girl i liked.

What Girls Said 0