Should I continue with a relationship with a girl who has a boyfriend?

She says she loves me, but she also loves him . She has said before that she wants us both in one . She isn't ready to let him go completely, I'm ok with that, I think . I have been given advise from others that say I should not see her anymore, but I don't want to do that in fear that she will be mad at me if it come around and she decides that she doesn't want to be with him anymore . Please help me out and give some input

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I've been in this situation before. And the guy always told me he loved me and her. And that first chance he got, when she made him mad, he was going to end it with her. well, I didn't want to wait, so I started dating this other guy. Then, me and the first guy, Dillon, started talking again. And he said that he broke things off with his girlfriend and wanted me. I told him that I was already seeing someone, and he got all mad at me. So, I broke up with my boyfriend just to be with Dillon. I called Dillon back like I was supposed to, and he never answered. It was really late, and I figured he just went to bed. The next day, my best friend, who is cousins with Dillon's girlfriend, told me that they didn't break up and that they were ENGAGED! So, I stopped talking to Dillon and moved on with my life. Now, I'm actually engaged to the most wonderful guy in the world. My advice, if you truly love her, wait for her but don't stop seeing other people. You might find the right person and realize that THIS girl is just a really great friend. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 1

• If the girl has a boyfriend, I suggest you get out of there post haste....if she wants to end the relationship that is fine...but she should end everything before you get involved at all. period. just beware, if she's cheated on this guy she could cheat on you......tread carefully

What Guys Said 1

• Ok man, the girl is confused and does not know what she wants . The best thing you should is turn and get out of their . Let her have the other guy . If she is cheating on him now they will probably eventually break up . If she really likes you she will come looking for you .

But what you have to realize is she is not only cheating on him with you . She is also cheating on you with him . You just happen to know about it and are blind to the fact that she is a cheater . If you continue she will date you and then you will be in his shoes . The girl has issues right now and trust me the only thing she is ready for is for her relationship to end .

It's a trap ! Don't say I didn't warn you .