Can a guy cuddle with a women without having to have sex?

I have a third date with a guy I know a few weeks. He is a sweet rather shy guy. He is staying over but more out of practical reasons... We are going to watch a movie cuddle and I will give him a massage. I don't want anything more yet. Is this possible? Guys how would you interpreted this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd try to suck it up and enjoy what was offered. I'd like to go further, but the lady makes the rules.

Can anyone hate a massage? If you allowed me to massage you, would it be ok if I massaged your breasts? Maybe give them a little suckle or caress you while you vibrate? But being an octopus, it is very hard to cuddle you and not handle your delectable body miss.

Men like to touch women as it produces sex pleasure chemicals in the brain, gives them a hard-on and make their pants wet with pre-cum... very exciting!

I like to touch women as much as they will allow!

What Guys Said 11

• Expectation matters a lot. If you're not remotely considering having sex, you aren't dying. I mean if a guy gets a massage, he doesn't end up with blue balls, because he isn't expecting/thinking he's about to have sex.

Cuddling should be fine.

Massage? I would... probably find it annoying and frustrating if it woesn't full body. There's something insane about a girl i'm dating rubbing every part of my body except for the one part I actually want her to rub.

• totally. awesome. yeah they can.

• yeah if they both wear clothes LOL

• It's possible but the desire for sex is always there. Just make sure you talk to him beforehand about what you're comfortable with, so there's no misunderstanding.

• Wanting nothing as far as sex on a date, I personally would not expect it.
    Many guys however, wanting sex, would...

• Sounds perfect to me

• I did this many times.

• set your rules and boundaries, everything will stay in limits.

• and the dick is going to be up? are you awere of the danger?

• Yeah if I can feel her breasts

• I did it all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• I've done this with the guy I'm kind of seeing. We've kissed but that's it. The rest of the night we just cuddled. At one point things got a little too hot and heavy and he was a total gentleman when I told him I wasn't ready for more yet. A real man won't pressure you into anything you don't want to do.