WHICH GUY WOULD YOU PREFER AND WHY?

GUY 1:
Face: Masculine Attractive
Body: Athletic
Height: 6'2/188cm
Demeanour: Shy/Brooding
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Natural Tan

GUY 2:
Face: Feminine Attractive
Body: Skinny
Height: 5'8/173cm
Demeanour: Confident/Friendly
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Pale

What parts do you like about the 2? What made you chose what you did? Guys vote for the one you think would be more attractive to girls.

• GUY 1
  • GUY 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Face: Normally I'd say Guy 1, but a test told me that I have the mind of a man and that I'm attracted to men with feminine features so I guess I'd like Guy 2 too :P
    Body: Guy 1. I like a guy who cares about his health
    Height: I'd actually prefer something in between their heights, but I choose Guy 1.
    Demeanour: Guy 2. I'm an introvert and I've noticed that I work better with extroverted men.
    Eyes: Guy 2 simply because I like blue eyes.
    Hair: Both. Black and blonde hair are my favourites so I can't really choose.
    Skin: Guy 1. People usually look more healthy with a bit tan I think.

In whole I like both descriptions. It's hard to say which one is the most attractive without a picture.

• Good answer, also what test are you referring to? I'd like to look at it.

• that's strange. It doesn't work for me either anymore

• Well I just tried another computer with no success and with it not working for you either, it's got to be on their end. Damn, thanks anyway...

What Girls Said 18

• I think Guy 2 is perfect except for blonde hair lol Blonde hair is my least preference of hair on both men and women. My favorite hair is red, if not jet black. That's probably the only thing Guy 1 has that I would really like lol
    Eh. As long as he pulls it off well, I guess blonde hair isn't a dealbreaker. So I'd choose guy 2.

• I wouldn't choose either based on looks, but on personality, I'd choose the second one.
    The second one is short and, obviously, skinny, - which aren't my preferences at all, but if his personality was what I thought of as appealing then I'd find him appealing. =)

• I chose guy 1 since its closest to my "type".

I like your basic, tall, dark, and handsome, manly man.. I'm an extrovert, so I prefer an introvert to complement me.

• Personally, I prefer a mix of face type. Johnny Depp is more feminine than masculine, and George Clooney is masculine. I think Johnny Depp has the more attractive face of the two.

• Eeesh, but JD like 5-15 years ago. Current JD just looks old. GC has aged better.

• Guy 1, as long as he's not shy with me =)

I like masculine features, and don't like skinny guys since I'm not skinny myself. All the other attributes doesn't matter.

• Uhhhh damn you! Guy 1 is pretty much my dream guy physically while Guy 2 has the more appealing personality. So I guess I'd choose Guy 2 since beauty fades and all we truly have is our character.

• Umm can I have a combination of the two

I'd prefer
    5'7
    Masculine attractive
    Athletic (or really just fit)
    Blonde hair, brown or blue eyes
    Pale

Wow this is turning into a build ur own mate kinda game

• you are the first women I have seen (I am sure there are more out there) that wants a guy so short... lol

• That's because I'm really short myself hahah
      Don't really wanna crane my neck to look at his face

• It depends what race guy 1 is, if they're both white, guy 2 but if guy 1 is black, then I choose guy 1.

• Do black guys tan? Anyway, I meant white/coffee. Why does this change your choice? What parts do you like?

• Yes black guys do tan. Tan, dark haired, dark eyes on white people is not attractive to me, but red head men and men with lighter hair and lighter eyes are are attractive to me. I find black men to be the most attractive to me though.

• I would say guy 1. But hmmmm I want a combination of the two lol.

Masculine Attractive
    Athletic
    6'2
    Friendly and shy (a little of both world)
    Brown or blue eyes doesn't matter
    Black or blonde hair doesn't matter
    Tan or pale skin doesn't matter.

The turn off for guy 1 is not that friendly. The turn off for guy 2 is feminine looking and skinny.

• I PREFER GUY 1.

The blonde hair/blue eyes thing isn't my cup of tea.

• im into the brooding type and you kind of just described my bf in one go with guy 1 so yeah i choose A

• Guy 2. It's all about confidence.

• How far does confidence take a man? What would you be willing to sacrifice for it? Looks? Intelligence? etc ...

• guy 1 - i prefer masculine look

• Guy 1 whitout question.

• Guy 1
    My crush is like that.

• GUY 2 DEFINITIVLY

• I have a thing for guys with blonde hair and blue eyes. And since I am Asian, I am used to having guys look feminine.
    But from experience introverts compliment me the best since I tend to be overwhelming. And tall guys are hot. What can I say. It might be annoying since I'm small and he'll be about almost a feet taller than me, but hey, I might need help. And I dont mind athletic people as long as they dont force me to be just as athletic cuz I would die

• tall dark and handsome? easy choice

• Why are these traits an easy choice?

• tall because its sexy and manly and makes the guy seem more powerful. dark personality is hot, dark hair and eyes is hot and handsome is obvious

• Guy one seems more manly

• How manly do you like your men?

• How manly? I like masculine, protective, gentlemen... That's what I define as manly :) so very manly

What Guys Said 5

• Neither one of them is tall enough. He needs to be 7'2 not 6'2.

• Uhhh, what? Why do you say that?

• Just woke up, feel much better haha. Now I feel like an idiot.

• LOL! It's okay bro. Sarcasm has went over all of our heads at some point.

• probably the first one :D

• WHY ARE WE YELLING?

I feel like I'm feminine attractive, and I'm not sure how I feel about that

• BECAUSE IT GETS MORE ATTENTION! (SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN)

If you want to make your face look more masculine, grow a beard.

• Pfft hahaha, okay I'll get to work on that. I knew I should of done no-shave November.

• I'll try not to sound too, gay-ish here. I'd rather pick Guy 2 because, when I imagined him, God he looks gorgeous. Maybe it's because of the Feminine Face? I suddenly feel disgusted, imagining a guy and get aroused.

• Girls want tall masculine men with muscles, so they want guy 1
    I'm exactly like guy 2. People say I look like Kurt Cobain actually

• Lucky guy

• But it's not what girls want, they want a guy like guy 1. Guy 2 doesn't have much hope unless he is a musician :P