If you say you love someone, why would you still cheat on that person?

Is love really all just a lie, I recently read a story where a girl said she cheated on her boyfriend on his birthday with too of his friends, and after he found out he left her, but he was going to reconcile with her until she was caught sleeping with another one of his good friends to get her mind off him, and she was asking how she can get him back because she "loves" him, but if you love someone like you claim you do, why would you still betray them like that? Ok, so your thoughts

Not gonna lie, it made me sick to my stomach when I read that

Most Helpful Guy

• they must not truly love them. my first guess. or they have their own misconceived perception of what they call love.

What Girls Said 2

• i am not condoning it but, people can separate Love and Sex. People have strong sexual desires, and sometimes give into those desires, cos they find it hard to control their urges. We are all human, we do always do the right things sometimes.

• She's a whore there's nothing to reconcile

What Guys Said 2

• Same here. It's just disgusting to hear this. I don't pity the same girl when they get hurt and cry for help. They were looking for it. They got it! I feel bad for him. My friend went through something like that too on his bday. He was devastated. I am confused on that too. How do you love someone and cheat on them? Obviously you don't and it's a blatant lie. An excuse and guilt trick to sound innocent. That is definently not love. That is lust. BIG DIFFERENCE

• Don't know. Easiest way to not cheat on someone is to just break up with them before you get intimate with another. Pretty simple.