Lazy and not willing to date?

What does "hang out" mean to guys?

This guy recently asked me to hang out, and the first thing I thought was "he just wants to have sex with me" I'm wondering is this true, when a guy asks a woman to "hang out" is he really just sugar coating the fact that he is lazy and not willing to date or put in some work for her sex?

I mean its clear as day that he want t o have sex with me, but when he says "hang out" does he mean date or just.."hang out...And have sex"?

I'm asking because I'm the kind of girl who refuses to be some booty call, I'm a virgin and I refuse to have sex with anyone outside of a relationship.

I just want to know what I'm getting myself into, or if I want to get myself into anything with this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• O well, you're exactly right, see when we say 'hang out" it realyl means "hey even though I might not know you all that well I still would like to take you home with me and make sure the following days you can't stop having bad bad thoughts about me" umm that was a joke, if a guy says he wants to hang out, it means just that, no need to over think these things, guys are just a different gendder, not a whole different race, we aren't really from Mars, and we don't really only just think about sex.

If he only seems interested in having sex with you, then just don't assoiciate with him. Some of us guys really do just have male AND female friends that we have absolutely no sexual thoughts about, they are just cool/fun to hang out with (no sex involved).

Maybe you should hang out with him in public places a couple times and or go on some dates, then if you decide that he really does just want to have sex with him, get ride of him and find a REAL boyfriend that will treat you right and or some good guy friends.

Hope this answer helps and best of luck to you.