Lazy and not willing to date?

What does "hang out" mean to guys?This guy recently asked me to hang out, and the first thing I thought was "he just wants to have sex with me" I'm wondering is this true, when a guy asks a woman to "hang out" is he really just sugar coating the fact that he is lazy and not willing to date or put in some work for her sex?I mean its clear as day that he want t o have sex with me, but when he says "hang out" does he mean date or just.."hang out...And have sex"?I'm asking because I'm the kind of girl who refuses to be some booty call, I'm a virgin and I refuse to have sex with anyone outside of a relationship.I just want to know what I'm getting myself into, or if I want to get myself into anything with this guy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• O well, you're exactly right, see when we say 'hang out" it realyl means "hey even though I might not know you all that well I still would like to take you home with me and make sure the following days you can't stop having bad bad thoughts about me" umm that was a joke, if a guy says he wants to hang out, it means just that, no need to over think these things, guys are just a different gendder, not a whole different race, we aren't really from Mars, and we don't really only just think about sex.If he only seems interested in having sex with you, then just don't assoiciate with him. Some of us guys really do just have male AND female friends that we have absolutely no sexual thoughts about, they are just cool/fun to hang out with (no sex involved).Maybe you should hang out with him in public places a couple times and or go on some dates, then if you decide that he really does just want to have sex with him, get ride of him and find a REAL boyfriend that will treat you right and or some good guy friends.Hope this answer helps and best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 5

• It means hang out. What the hell is with you women always thinking there's a hidden meaning to what we say?This is how we work. We say something, we mean just what we said. Stop trying to fill in the blanks. Too many questions about that on this site already and they all have the same answer. "Uhh, he means just what he said."

• If you just met the guy and have not even hang out with him, and he is invivting over to his place, yeah... it could be unless he is one of quite ppl..It is better to hang out with a guy at outside. Get to know him a bit better, then do what you like.

• Reality Check her PLEASE... My God.. look... Maybe just wanted to be FRIENDS WITH YOU... my God... don't think all guys are scumbags. Sounds to me you have had wayyyyyy too many guys turn out to be scum bags, its just like how some girls are sluts... Not ALL Girls are sluts. Same with guys.

• i wouldn't have shared that about being a virgin , its just calling for trouble no onne cares one way or another about that . in response to hanging out ... guys usually think of sex ., about 70% mormon's in general have in their standards , hang with good people once your over 21 , they say stop hanging out and date . you decide what's best for you you must use good judgement ... and guys maybe just want to be friends with out sex too ! I have a few friends that are women , bu thier like sisters to me

• i am a guy, and that means for me is when you like a chick or think she is hot you will want to hang outskip the sex and just hang out for fun that is how you get to know people, I think sex should wait until you know the person for at least six weeks

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!