Texting and contact frequency?

Is it bad that I am usually the one to initiate contact after 2 months of dating? He'll message me- usually once or possibly twice a week to set up a time to meet. If I text him (just hi or for something important) he'll message me back straight a way or in a few hours if he's busy.
I don't want to spend all day texting- we've both got shit to do but it would be nice to get a few "how's your day going?"

Am I just being clingy? I haven't said anything to him about it because it seems so minor. I think because I'm very social and he's not that outgoing, I feel that all my time should be spent talking to people. Haha. I might have just solved my own problem... but it would be nice to get some other feedback.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just what it is. "Bad" has no value here.

What Guys Said 3

• No you are perfectly fine and so is he. Everyone treats texting different so try not to worry. If you are having an issue try talking to him about and asking if he wouldn't mind texting you first more often. Tell him it doesn't have to be a lot just more than now and that it would mean a lot to you.

• well its nice to be wanted or get some attention from someone you take interest in. its not wrong or clingy really I don't think at your level.

• ask him, does he follow 'the system' by doc love?

What Girls Said 0