Which is more romantic: a beautifully written love letter or beautifully painted painting of her?

Should I paint her a portrait or a write her a love letter which one do you think she would like more..

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer letters but do whatever you feel most comfortable doing, which ever you have the greatest flow and passion for.

• Love letter. Definitely.

• I vote for painting.

• Both *O*

But words are very effective if you have to choose.

• A beautiful portrait of her. These options are so adorable and sweet. I wish for you the best of luck for this girl you dearly admire.

• Painting is quite creative. Maybe one this year, and the other next year? Or you could create the painting, and secure the letter to the back of the painting.

What Guys Said 2

• go with the painting and you can verbally express what you were going to write as you give her the painting. Neither are my style but I think if you are sincere about it she'll adore it.

• ima say love letter, I can tell her exactly how I feel. straight to the point basically.