Is it normal to be sad?

If everytime the holidays come around I'm still lonEly and single

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's normal :) When I'm single I get really sad around Valentine's day too ^^

What Girls Said 3

• A lot of people get depressed around the holidays for various reasons. Pretty normal.

• Well I been single for a lot of years esspecially hurts on Valentine's day

• Me too haha I end up just being with my family I guess. Usually on Valentine's day is when I feel like a potato though.. a really sad potato.

• Me 2! Cheers XD

What Guys Said 3

• I feel the same way, but it helps a bit if you can be around friends or family. I've been single for every holiday for the past 18 years, but whooping my brothers ass at videos games takes my mind off of it for at least a little while.

• Sure. But you can choose to dwell on it, or deal with it positively.

• Question is how stuff hurts when you have people around you that have someone but it dons on you that you are single

• So then get off your ass and help someone rather than being miserable.

• you gained my respect man!!!

• Actually, medically speaking, it's abnormal. It also means you're a bitch.

• Really if you see everyone around you that has a girlfriend

• Dude its easy to do starting off but wouldn't you think that a lot of years being single would have some sort of effect mentally

• You are what you embrace.