Blonde hair blue eyed girl?

OK so some may say I have a very narrow area of people I want to date but that's the kind of girl I want I just think it would be cool if she surfed maybe even reached me. But I have heard two different story's and I wanna know which one is true. I have heard that blondes would date biracial guys and on the other hand I have heard I don't stand a chance I just would like to know what's true

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl

• Yeah cause according to what this person said was blondes were racist

• And really before he said this I thought that blondes went for the mixed guys like myself before the blacks or whites

• That's another generalisation... it depends on the girl so just leave it at that

What Girls Said 1

• The truth is... hair color DOESN'T matter. A girl being blonde has nothing to do with whether or not she will date you.

• Well blondes are white and someone said I had no shot

• Can't really help what I'm attracted to I just think they are so hot

• man get any ole "SNOWBUNNY" THEN DYE HER HAIR BLOND... BAM THERE YA GO YOUR DREAM GIRL lol

What Guys Said 1

• MAN EVERYBODY DATES EVERYBODY, NOW OF COURSE IM NOT SAYING THAT LITERALLY IM SPEAKING IN A FIGURATIVE MANNER.

YOU CAN CATCH A REDNECK WITH A HOODRAT IF YOU IN THE RIGHT PLACE, AT THE RIGHT TIME RIGHT? LOL

SO INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THAT SPECIFIC TYPE OF WOMAN, WHY NOT JUST FIND "A CUTE GIRL WHOSE WHITE" THEN ASK HER CAN SHE MAKE HER HAIR BLONDE PLEASE

PROBLEM SOLVED YAY