I'm look fall over the country for the perfect girl friend how to find that one out of millions?

right now I'm looking for the person in this world that i was destined to be with, so should travel out vegas, LA, ny and waste my money for this cause?

she most be perfect , special for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like you are thinking wrong. The woman you are possibly looking for will not look forward to being just a girlfriend, they are and will expect more. Then what is it you have to offer a nice piece of work? You defined nothing but the perfect girl. Looks like you have chosen Vegas the whore paradise of the states and LA which is shallow heaven along with NY which could get you hurt if you look the wrong way. Have you ever read or thought or seen that when people look for another they always fail? Have you ever seen when people give up looking their hearts desires come true? Do you know what this is called? If there are powers in the universe that work with great perfection and dependency close to cerntanly.

You know there are places on this planet where the most decant women reside with both beauty, brains, loyalty and family values. All you would need to meet a woman is to stand on a corner with a stupid sign, with a stupid smile on our face wearing stupid clothing outside a church and the offers come a running. This would be a place where it is best to just stand and look stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You know there is a place in Asia called Fantasy Island? Form your plan, paint your sign and pack your bags for the time of your life, what do you say?

• I hope your not republican_consertive" or else Id think your bia's about big city vegas

What Girls Said 3

• Don't travel Try OkCupid you can like get a match % on how compatible you are

• I've been on it for 4 year and honestly I never found her

• um my personalty is very complex and unique Im hard to understand.

• As soon make some money of music placements which take about 6 mouth after the fact im heading to New yourk to model and act as well. see where break in the fastest.

• You should audition for the average Joe reality show.

• I'm not the average Joe , I getting my music placed in film and average Joe carrier because settle for less.

• Dude, I'm just giving u pointers on where you start with exposure. take it as a fun exposure.

• Vegas has some good spots to meet your one and only

What Guys Said 3

• It may sound odd, but if you actively look for the perfect
    partner, you won't be able to find her..

Love is like a trapdoor, look for it
    and it's elusive, but mind your own business
    and you'll fall right in. ^.^

• but what if they are in fact in Vegas?

• If your ideal partner actually do happen to be where you live
      you're very lucky.. remember, you may find someone from that area
      pretty and so on, but you won't know what's on the inside. ^.^

But keep looking, you may be that one lucky guy. :3

• hey live in a transit city. so many girl have be attracted but never social happened.

• are you serious? I'm sure there's countless girls on gag just dying to get with a hot stud lover like you.

• you prob haven't went with a girl

• learn to articulate your thoughts,

• yes thats what that means

• I'm look fall over the country for the perfect girl friend how to find that one out of millions? all this grammer is wrong